We recommend to immerse yourself in the whole event with our Platinum, Gold and Silver tickets. However, if you are unable to do so, we also offer these one-day options:
- One day conference (Tues or Weds) – $1,430
- Deep Conversation (Mon) – $170
- Master Class (Mon) – $300
- Master Class + Deep Conversation Bundle – $899
NOW LAUNCHED: 1 Day Masterclass + Deep Conversation Bundle
For only $899, you can now pick 3 Master Classes and the Deep Conversation on Monday 1st April (including morning and afternoon tea and lunch). Build your bundle from a selection of 11 talks and plan your day around your developmental and personal needs.
Here’s a flavour of some of the talks you could hear from our leading speakers:
– What leaders need to know about AI and the human challenges of leading in the age of AI
– How behavioural science can help you change the world
– The future of culture – How can organisations develop cultures that hardwire innovative behaviour?
Book your team today
- Send 5 or more delegates and receive a 10% discount.
- If you attended Ci2017 you may qualify for a discount on this year’s attendance when selecting Full Registration Packages. Please contact the conference organisers on 1800 706 324 or +61 (0)3 8679 6000 to find out if you qualify before completing your registration.
If you wish to make a Group Booking for the Conference, Deep Conversation, Master Classes or Gala Dinner, and if you have any queries relating to the conference, please contact the conference organisers on +61 (0)3 8679 6000.
Conference Bookings & Logistics
Tel: 1800 706 324
And you may like a copy of:
Program at a Glance (PDF, 5.5MB)
Master Classes Program (PDF, 2.6MB)
Deep Conversation Program (PDF, 803KB)
Pricing (PDF, 560KB)
Terms & Conditions
All prices are inclusive of GST.
Humanitix booking fees are added onto the ticket price. Booking fees include a 30% donation to Creativity Australia.
Cancellation policy: Once booked, tickets are non-refundable. They are, however, transferable.
Invoices: You will receive an invoice from Humanitix directly.
Group Bookings: Should you wish to book 3 or more delegates and receive an invoice, and/or send a Purchase Order, please contact Allysa Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 706 324.
Early bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Please ensure you confirm the correct masterclass selections, as spaces may be full if changes are required. If you wish to change your Master Class, please contact Allysa Burke (as noted above immediately).
Privacy notice: Ci Global is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We support the privacy principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended. Ci Global collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of providing membership services, education and training programs. Here is how your data may be used: Communication from Ci Global: Ci Global may use your details to promote products and services in the form of email communications and/or other types of communication. Email email@example.com if you would prefer not to receive communications from Ci Global. For the purposes of the event: Your details will be provided to parties directly related to the conference including the conference registration manager, venues and accommodation providers for the purpose of room bookings, catering needs and other conference options.
Program: Ci Global reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.