Who Should Attend?
This event is for future-shaping leaders seeking an Asia Pacific and global perspective: change-makers, activists, influences, innovators, provocateurs, influencers, advisers from business, industry, community and government sectors who want to make a difference.
It is also for anyone who wants to use the latest knowledge in the field of creativity and innovation in their work and life to be inspired, think differently and improve individual, team and organizational performance.
Participants will include:
- CEOs and senior executives of major corporations looking for insights into organizational performance and future trends
- Board Directors, entrepreneurs and business owners
- Technology and information leaders
- Thought leaders and provocateurs seeking change
- Executive and organizational coaches
- Organization development consultants
- Learning and development professionals
- Principals and consultants in the education, science and health fields
- HR professionals
- Human performance consultants, trainers and facilitators
- Educators and academics, K-12 and tertiary
- Not-for-profit and CSR professionals
- Leaders and managers in any field wanting to make a difference
- Media, artists and performers
We expect the audience to be made up of local, interstate and international visitors.