Enable Creativity by Building Resilience
Author of “Assertive Humility”, director and global board member of the Resilience Institute and with tertiary qualifications in fields as broad as engineering, psychology, finance and IT, Stuart Taylor also speaks from experience.
23 March (2.15pm – 4.45pm) including afternoon tea
ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS
Thriving means creatively adapting to a fast-changing world. Resilience is commonly misunderstood as being about coping – bouncing back to zero and staying there. As The Resilience Institute sees it, resilience is much more than that.
It is the science of the inter-connected disciplines of:
- Creativity – developing talents and opportunity
- Courage – being enthused by challenge and change
- Connection – respect and care for others and nature
- Bounce – toughness and recovery skills in adversity
Building resilience helps you to choose your focus and liberate your mind from the entrenched grooves of long-worn habits allowing creativity to thrive.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Receive your personal Resilience report by undertaking The Resilience Institute’s proprietary, confidential assessment – Resilience Diagnostic 3.0 – prior to attending the Master Class. This assessment will be interpreted during the Master Class
- Receive insights into habits and evidence-based practices that are building or undermining your personal or organisational resilience. Topics include thinking styles, optimism, sleep optimisation, mindfulness and willpower
- Explore a model where creativity is able to thrive and understand key enablers
- Understand how failures of creativity impact our overall wellbeing
- Take away a personalised action plan for building resilience and creativity for yourself and others