Stories, Disruption and Sustainable Growth
Gabrielle Dolan is considered a global thought leader in storytelling and business communications and co-author of “Hooked: How Leaders Connect, Engage and Inspire with Storytelling”.
23 March (4.15pm – 6.45pm) including afternoon tea
ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS
Are you ready to master the number one leadership skill for the next decade?
This workshop will challenge your fundamental assumptions around storytelling and communicating in business.
The workshop provides participants with the tools, perspectives and frameworks needed to successfully use stories in business.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
- Discover how to get people hooked on you and your messages
- Engage and inspire individuals and teams
- Connect better with customers to dramatically boost sales
- Learn how to craft compelling business stories to help you succeed
- Learn how to make your messages memorable
- Discover how stories can be used to fast track trust and credibility
KEY OUTCOMES AND TOPICS COVERED ARE:
- Determine your own storytelling style
- Uncovering what is a story and what isn’t a story
- The difference between traditional storytelling and business storytelling
- Understand the importance of emotion in business
- Key lessons from Aristotle
- Explore the curse of knowledge
- Learn how to construct and deliver a story
- Plus heaps of tips, examples and secrets along the way