Exponential Organizations – How To Survive and Thrive in the Age of Disruption
Ramez Naam (USA)
Ramez Naam is a computer scientist, futurist, and award-winning author. He holds 19 patents related to search engines, information retrieval, web browsing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Ramez is also the H.G. Wells Award-winning author of four books. Ramez lectures on energy, environment, and innovation at Singularity University
7 November 2016, 2:15pm – 4.45pm (incl. afternoon tea)
ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS
We’re living in the age of exponential technologies: Computing, AI, machine learning, robotics, 3D printing, drones, and more. The sudden surge of their performance threatens to disrupt businesses. The only way to respond is to re-organize for the exponential age.
In this Master Class, Ramez Naam of Singularity University goes deeper into how companies are disrupted by exponential technologies, and how to survive and thrive.
You will learn:
- The 4Ds: Digitization, Disruption, Demonitization, and Democratization
- How Digitization drives abundance for consumers – and disruption for producers
- How Corporate Immune Systems suppress new ideas
- The principles of Exponential Organizations: I.D.E.A.S. and S.C.A.L.E.
- How successful businesses have used these principles to thrive
- How to nurture Exponential Organization concepts at the edges of your business