The Courage to be Different: Proven strategies to access your strength and resilience and stand out from the crowd!
Charles Kovess is Australasia’s Passion Provocateur©, Author: Passionate People Produce, Passionate Performance and Co-Author The 7 Heavenly Virtues of Leadership. He is a leading speaker and workshop facilitator working with leaders and organisations nationally and internationally.
7 November 2016, 4:15pm – 6.45pm (incl. afternoon tea)
ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS
In this Master Class, Australasia’s Passion Provocateur Charles Kovess will inspire you, provoke you and teach you strategies and mechanisms that will increase your ability to access your strength and your resilience. Times are definitely changing and the demands on leaders are increasing. Imagine being able to ‘go with the flow’ that Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi so famously identified, and ‘flow’ with these demands! How can you stand out by behaving like most other leaders? It takes great courage to follow the beat of your own drum, and not follow the crowd. When you are different, you can experience ‘stand out’ results!
You will learn:
- How to avoid the pressure to conform to the behaviours of others
- Why courage is so important for leaders and the subconscious pressure to conform
- Why courage is required to be different, to think different
- To understand the direct links between passion, resilience and courage
- Examples of global leaders who were different, and how they generated outstanding shareholder returns
- That you can’t expect to generate ‘above average returns’ if you behave in an ‘average’ way