Creativity and Innovation – 5% Inspiration and 95% Design Thinking
Christina Gerakiteys is a Creativity and Innovation expert. As the founder of Ideation At Work, she opens hearts and minds to possibility, so that people are inspired to create a better world. Christina’s clients include national and international finance companies, medical centres, mining companies, HR organisations and government and educational institutions. She is currently undertaking doctorate studies in Creativity and Innovation and this year published her second book, Celebrating Success One Failure At A Time.
About the Master Class:
More and more companies are looking to Design Thinking for a systematic approach to discovering and alleviating pain points. Beginning with Empathy and Customer Centricity, Design Thinking allows for Rapid Prototyping and Iteration.
During this Master Class, Christina will walk you through the steps needed to implement Design Thinking practices to drive Creativity and Innovation in your company or business. You will be lead through the phases of inspiration, ideation and implementation.
How will you stand up and stand out? How will you create a niche for your business? The principles behind Design Thinking will help you achieve this and more.
This interactive session will show you how to use design thinking to:
- Identify problems and gaps in your area of expertise or ideate new ideas or concepts around your existing business using a simple
- Span the gap between design and execution
- Accelerate time to market
- Identify the importance of Mindset and Smart Risks in Exponential Growth
- Build an innovation implementation engine for your organisation
- Create a simple action plan to ideate, plan, prototype, test and iterate a product or service