How Leaders Create Change and Drive Impact
Jon Yeo helps executives and leaders present complex content with simplicity that guides and inspires their teams. Whether storytelling or driving home hard facts, the art of powerful communication is a critical 21st Century skill.
Jon has presented at Professional Speakers Australia Conferences including special programs for their best speakers and regional Toastmasters Conferences. He also works internationally with leaders, salespeople and young social entrepreneurs to Create Change and Drive Impact. Current clients include SAP, NAB, Australia Post, Deptartment of Human Services and Department of Education.
About the Master Class:
Today’s leaders need to inspire and influence on and off the stage. Whether it is leading from the stage or a corridor conversation, leaders must connect and engage with teams, clients and colleagues.
You will learn:
- The goals for high impact communication
- The types of talks you can do and why storytelling is a critical 21st century skill
- How to keep communication and presentations relevant and engaging
- Why subject matter expertise is not the only skill required for speaking and how it is becoming LESS important
- The key aspects of effective message delivery
- How to inspire and influence your audience
- How to design communication to consistently have impact